We act as a driving force or stimulator for organisations that seek to expand or refine their existing approach to the management and evaluation of organisational and employee wellbeing. The under mentioned is a summary of the process that we typically follow:
- Assess: It’s a common dilemma within South Africa wherein organisations design and execute a solution, only to discover that they weren’t solving the real problem. We therefore conduct a comprehensive analysis of the entire wellbeing landscape.
- Optimise: We design and formulate an effective and sustainable course of action for success, by converting the identified solutions, through developing wellbeing strategies and the procurement of health and wellness programmes.
- Feedback: During our monitoring we use a systematic process of collecting, analysing and using information to track a programme’s progress toward reaching its objectives. Our evaluation plans serve as performance feedback to business.
Our wellbeing engagement solutions provide robust engagement and care that:
- Shifts the mindset of viewing wellbeing as a once off experience to creating an engagement continuum
- Assesses a baseline to ensure that the understanding of well-being is grounded in reality
- Sets the culture, the messages about how well-being will be approached across the organisation
- Is clear on what is expected from leadership and management in order to drive the strategy
- Engages unions to play an integral part in driving workplace health and wellness programmes
- Generates clear and linked policies and practices relating to a healthy working environment
- Builds personal responsibility among staff and
- Empowers their own sense of well-being as a foundation for their growing effectiveness at work